ISI Early Childhood Education Center
The early childhood and Kindergarten program are closely linked and monitored by teachers to insure that the transition presents little or no difficulty for the student. Lessons are coordinated jointly to produce a student who can function proficiently in the next grade and to compare strategies and innovate new ideas. This is a guarded transition that requires care and wisdom to achieve the highest potential for all students. Children are blessings from Allah (God). Our responsibility to them is to instill an awareness and dependence on Allah to live their lives. The childhood experience represents the child’s first experience in a structured classroom setting, and as such, we intend to make this introduction to school a pleasant and productive encounter. The Islamic School of Irving recognizes the innate and inherent needs of young children. Our childhood program strives to fulfill the needs of the child by targeting six basic areas of development: spiritual, psychological, emotional, social, physical, and cognitive development.
- Accepts Children Ages 3+ years old as of September 1st of the enrollment year
- Flexible Full-Time & Part-Time Programs Available for 1 thru 5 days a week
- Open: 7:00am to 6:00pm, Monday – Friday all year long, except for holidays
- After school program available
- Summer program available
- Licensed director and certified teachers
- We accept CCA (state funding for low income families/Students/Single Mom)
- Light Preschool activities provided mini-lessons – Islamiyat, Reading, Writing and Math
- Hands-on activities – mini lessons, Science, Planting, Painting
- Outdoor activities – Playground, Picnic, Water Play, Blacktop Learning Games
- Teach Quran, Islamiat, and Arabic.
For enrolling your child in Early Childhood Education Center please download and fill-out Enrollment Package below. For more information call us at ISI main office phone number: 972-812-2230 ext 2000