Support your school! Let your donations work for you perpetually
Our Achievements, Alhamdulillah. Come, be part of this khair. Click the Donate button above.
- 19 Graduates in 2015-2016 academic year with 18 University acceptances in four-year degree and over $1 million in scholarships
- Our Strength:An accredited full-time school (Islamic School of Irving), a world recognized full-time Hifdh (Tanzeel Academy) program totaling 600+ students; Other programs include Part-time Hifdh , after-school Nadhera, and full-time day-care, having another 200+ students, all under one roof of ICI
- 72 huffadh till datefrom our hifdh program at Tanzeel Academy. 15 new Hifdh graduates in 2016 Alhamdulillah.
- International Recognition: Out of 7 Tanzeel students selected among thousands of participants worldwide to compete in the International Qur’an Competition in Qatar, two of our students bagged 3rd and 4th place this year.
- 8 Advanced Placement (AP) & 12 Pre-Advanced Placement (Pre-AP) courses offered in secondary school
- Junior and Senior High School students participate in the Dual Credit program at North Lake College
- PSAT 2015-16: Highest Score - 2290; Class AVG 1726;
Highest possible score 2400; National AVG 1490
- ACT 2015-16:Highest Score - 33; Class Average- 27;
Highest possible score - 36; National AVG- 21
- DUKE University's Talent Identification Program2016-2017: 40 students got qualified based on 2015-16 Assessment Scores; Accepted assessment include STAAR & MAP for ISI Students
- PSIA (Private Schools Interscholastic Assn.) competition: ISI was placed 4th among 9 schools that were competing - 71 of our students competed; 37 were placed; 7 were State Qualifiers
- YMQuiz ICNA Annual Young Muslims Quiz – 44 Participants, 49 Awards
- MathCounts DFW/Midcities Chapter 2016 Competition – 7 participants
- Dallas Regional Science Fair: 1st and 2nd place winners; 8 Honorable Mentions
- STAAR Test (Texas) - Performance was way above the Texas State Average; Overall school-wide results - 33% Advanced Level III and 94% Satisfactory Level II in total assessments
- Implemented Measures of Academic Progress (MAP) assessment in K-8 which will track individual student progress throughout elementary and middle school
- Over 2,000 total Community Service Hours served from secondary students last year
- Highly Qualified Staff: Our superintendent holds a Master of Education degree as we as both the Elementary Dean of Academics and the Secondary Dean of Academics hold a Master of Education in Educational Leadership and Policy Studies;
We are also able to leverage the collective talents of our human capital (60 staff members, majority are teachers; 25 + years of veteran teachers); 65% holding higher degrees - bachelor and masters, many with an Educator Certificate
- We are NOT AN ELITIST school. Our tuition is the lowest in DFW among comparably sized Islamic Schools
- Tuition waivers to the tune of $30,000 to needy students; State of Texas Spends over $9,500 per child, we charge about $4,700 per child
- The community attracts and retains talented professionals, enriching the collective capability of our community
- ISI as part of ICI has been at the center of aiding the building of the larger community including Alhambra, the Villas of Andalus, and Tuscany Townhomes
The ISI Mission calls for it to raise a future generation instilled with positive moral values and an ethical outlook towards society, country and the planet we live on. To that end, ISI goes above and beyond to make available quality education and priceless set of Islamic values to as many students as possible.
ISI was forged as part of the vision of the Islamic Center of Irving, and enjoys the distinct advantage of sharing the center’s facilities. This allows it to place quality education within reach of everyone’s budget. Each year, ISI also provides limited Financial Aid to families meeting strict criteria.
Your valuable support is crucial in helping us advance our mission to make available the best possible education to coming generations.
May Allah, Most Exalted, bless you and your family for your generosity, and multiply your rewards, aameen!