Founded in 1996 The Islamic School of Irving is a preparatory school that serves a diverse, multi-cultural community in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
The Islamic School of Irving provides a unique, individualized, accelerated educational program that is shaped by Islamic values and which prepares students for higher learning, leadership, service, and community builders.
ISI was founded on and continues to embody:
• Spiritual growth and faith development
• Academic excellence in an innovative and creative environment
• Formation in a positive and nurturing environment
• Commitment to community building and community service
• Appreciation of individual uniqueness and value