Did you receive an Offer of Admission? Congratulations! Welcome; we are excited to have you join the Islamic School of Irving.
Please be advised that all Admission and RBM fees must be paid within 5 business days after receiving the Offer of Admission to ensure Enrollment into the class roster. The 2020-2021 Fee Structure may be found here. Please note that there will NOT be any increase in tuition fee for the academic year, 2021-2022. Our aim is to keep the tuition as low as possible to make it easier and affordable for our existing ISI families. There is also no change in the fee structure for the upcoming academic school year, please refer to Current ISI Fee Structure. For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You will also need to set up your tuition payment plan to be able to complete the Enrollment Packet. Both the Tuition Payment Plan must be selected and the Admission and RBM Fees must be paid at the end of the Enrollment Packet to complete enrollment. No tuition will be taken out at this time; only a Payment Plan must be selected. The first Tuition installment is due on August 1st of the Academic Year.
Enrollment Packet is accessible through RenWeb Family Portal using your ParentsWeb Login. Please follow the step-by-step instructions below or the picture guides above to finish your child’s enrollment.
- Go to www.renweb.com. and click on Logins, select ParentsWeb Login.
- OR click on the ParentsWeb Family Portal Login on the top-right corner of this page.
- Enter the district code/ID: ISI-TX.
- Login to your account using your username & password.
- Click on Apply/Enroll.
- Click on Enrollment/Re-enrollment.
- Click on Start Enrollment Packet for each applicant separately.
- Update all current demographics if necessary and sign-off on consent forms.
- Set up the Tuition Payment Plan.
- On the last page click on Submit Packet and Make Payment.
- Check boxes in the Acknowledgement forms.
- Click Finish to submit the Enrollment Packet.
- The payment link should appear at the end of the enrollment packet. Please make the payment of Admission and RBM fees to complete the enrollment process and reserve your child’s seat for the academic year.
- Repeat for each applicant to submit the Enrollment Packet and Fees.
Instructions for Creating a ParentsWeb Login
If you do not have a Renweb Account please follow the instructions below set up a Renweb Account.
Instructions for Creating a ParentsWeb Login
- Please go to www.renweb.com.
- Select Logins from the menu bar and ParentsWeb Login from the drop-down menu.
- After the RenWeb ParentsWeb Login screen opens, please select Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Enter ISI-TX into the District Code field.
- Enter in the Email field your email address as provided in your application to the school.
- Click the Create Account button.
- You will receive an email from RenWeb Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes the link will remain active for 6 hours.
- Please click on the link. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided, or create a new username. Then type in your desired password into the Password field and Confirm Field.
- Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
- Close the window.
- Log into ParentsWeb as instructed above.
For any issues regarding Payments or with setting up your FACTS account for recurring tuition billing, please call 972-268-6716 X 1150 or email: email@example.com
For assistance with requesting Financial Assistance, please call 972-268-6716 X 1207 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A Financial Aid application for qualifying families may be submitted AFTER the Enrollment and RBM fees has been paid and a Tuition account has been set up.
For assistance with submitting registration documents, student documentation or with setting up your Renweb login, please call 972-268-6716 X 1102 or email at email@example.com
For assistance with ordering uniforms, school supplies, pick-up/drop-off lane car tags or student i.d.s, please call 972-268-6716 X 1100 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
New Students entering High School grades; 9th thru 12th; please reach out to our Academics Counselor at 972-268-6716 X 1201 or email at email@example.com to find out more about dual credit courses, AP classes and other pertinent high school course information.
Please browse through the website to find all information regarding above mentioned areas; as well as information such as the fee structure, uniform policy, classroom supplies, school calendar and policies.