Re-enrollment For ISI Students Begins Dec 4th, 2020.
Thank you for making ISI your School of Choice. Re-Enrollment for ISI’s next academic school year, 2021-2022 is now OPEN! Early re-enrollment will run from December 4th, 2020 until December 25th, 2020. Register your child/ren now and take advantage of our early re-enrollment fee of only $100 and the option to pay Resource Books and Materials (RBM) in three installments corresponding to 33% (1st installment) due by Dec 25th, 33% (2nd installment ) due by Jan 25th, and 33% (3rd installment) due by Feb 25th of the total amount, respectively.
After December 25th, the re-enrollment fee will increase to $200 pending space availability.
Important Information and Policies
- Early Re-enrollment begins December 4th, 2020. [$100]
- Late Re-enrollment will begin from December 25th, 2020. [$200]
- For current ISI students, Re-enrollment is done through Renweb Family Portal. https://isi-tx.client.renweb.com/pwr/
- Please understand that all past due tuition, fees and other charges must be paid in full (or arrangements for payments must be made with Finance Department) before Re-enrollment for the next academic year can be processed.
- The Re-enrollment fee, along with the appropriate Resource, Books & Materials (RBM) fees per child, must be paid online before the Re-enrollment can be completed and your child’s seat can be reserved.
- Re-enrollment is not completed unless both the Re-enrollment fee and RBM fee has been paid, through Renweb.
- After December 25th, the Re-enrollment fee will increase to $200.
Resource, Books & Materials (RBM) fees:
- $450 for Pre-School & Elementary
- $500 for Middle School
- $600 for High School
- $150 for HIFZ Students
- $600 for Aalimah with secular studies
- $400 for Aalimah only
Please note that there will NOT be any increase in tuition fee for the academic year, 2021-2022. Our aim is to keep the tuition as low as possible to make it easier and affordable for our existing ISI families. There is also no change in the fee structure for the upcoming academic school year, please refer to Current ISI Fee Structure. For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps for RenWeb Re-enrollment
Re-enrollment is done online through RenWeb Family Portal using your ParentsWeb Login at https://isi-tx.client.renweb.com/pwr/
Please see the steps listed below for assistance on how to re-enroll. For ease of use, please refer to the step-by-step pictures on top of this page.
Be sure to make any necessary updates to your child/ren’s records so that you may continue to receive important information or other written communication from the school.
- Go to www.renweb.com.
- Click on Logins, select ParentsWeb Login.
- Enter the district code/ID: ISI-TX.
- Login to your account using your username & password.
- Click on Apply/Enroll.
- Click on Enrollment/Re-enrollment. Click all your child/ren names
- Update all current demographics as necessary.
- To go back, use the browser Back button.
- Check boxes in the Acknowledgement forms.
- Click Finish to submit your form.
- The payment option will appear at the end of the enrollment packet. You will be routed to FACTS (Renweb’s money management tool). Please make the re-enrollment payment, and select your payment plans through FACTS.
- Be sure to click on the option to return to Renweb after selecting the payment plan options. After returning to Renweb, you must click on on the “Submit” button to complete and finish your child’s Enrollment / Re-enrollment packet and reserve your child’s seat for the next academic year.
- Repeat for each child returning to ISI.
Instructions for Creating a ParentsWeb Login
If you do not have a Renweb Account please follow the instructions below set up a Renweb Account.
For guided assistance, please send an email to email@example.com
Instructions for Creating a ParentsWeb Login
- Please go to www.renweb.com.
- Select Logins from the menu bar and ParentsWeb Login from the drop-down menu.
- After the RenWeb ParentsWeb Login screen opens, please select Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Enter ISI-TX into the District Code field.
- Enter in the Email field your email address as provided in your application to the school.
- Click the Create Account button.
- You will receive an email from RenWeb Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes the link will remain active for 6 hours.
- Please click on the link. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided, or create a new username. Then type in your desired password into the Password field and Confirm Field.
- Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
- Close the window.
- Log into ParentsWeb as instructed above.